The Imagine 2.0 Bamboo Fitted Cloth Diaper is made from 3 layers of ultra-soft 100% bamboo viscose, one of the most absorbent fibers available! It comes with an extra 5-layer bamboo soaker pad that snaps into the back of the diaper with hidden snaps, which allows you to customize absorbency yet maintain a quick dry time. The gathered leg casings gently shape to your baby to prevent leaks.
The Imagine 2.0 Bamboo Fitted Cloth Diaper is available in 5 shades which will coordinate perfectly with your Imagine Diaper Covers. It is available in snap or hook & loop closure. The snap closure is made with durable, quality snaps and features a cross-over tab design to fit very small babies. The hook & loop is designed to withstand wash after wash and feature generous fold over tabs for easy laundering.
Since the entire fitted diaper is absorbent, they are a great option for heavy wetters and for overnight! They require a cover to make them waterproof. This Imagine 2.0 Bamboo Fitted Cloth Diaper grows with your baby, fitting approximately 8-35+ pounds.
The waist snaps of the Imagine 2.0 Bamboo Fitted Cloth Diaper (snap closure only) are reinforced with a thin layer of hidden nylon. We have thoroughly tested this and it does not affect absorbency of the diaper.
To prep your Imagine 2.0 Bamboo Fitted Cloth Diaper for its first use, you will need to wash and dry it at least 3 times, using detergent with each wash.
To use your Imagine 2.0 Bamboo Fitted Cloth Diaper:
- Adjust rise of diaper using front snaps with the chart below.
- Attach snap-in soaker for larger babies or heavy wetters.
- Adjust front closure to achieve desired waist size.
- Cover with waterproof diaper cover (not included).
- Change fitted diaper when wet or soiled, may reuse cover
Approximate Rise Settings based on Baby's Weight:
- 1st row: Small - 8-15 pounds
- 2nd row: Medium - 15-23 pounds
- 3rd row: Large - 23-35+ pounds
- Shake solids into toilet (solely breastfed poop is water soluble and doesn't need to be removed)
- Cold rinse or light wash (no detergent)
- Warm or hot wash (with detergent), extra rinse
- Tumble dry low or line dry